Lisa Daria Kennedy 2019
207 N. Broadway Street, Suite L
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Upon enrollment, you will be emailed a PDF that includes a materials list that you are asked to bring to the workshop. This list includes recommended paint colors, substrates, brushes, and some miscellaneous items including: View Catcher, Spot light (clip on, from hardware store is fine, 50-watt Halogen Sylvania light bulb. (These particular items are listed here just to give you a heads up about these miscellaneous items that Lisa recommends.) All demos will be done in acrylic but oil painters are also welcome.
SCHEDULE for both days:
- Arrive & Settle: 9:00 :: Time for students to arrive, settle in.
- Class Segment A: 9:30-12:00 :: Class time with Lisa who will demonstrate and guide the 1st part of class.
- Lunch & Stroll: 12:00 PM :: You can choose to brown bag it or take a stroll to one of the many hip and artsy eateries in the historic Artist's Village in Santa Ana, like The Gypsy Den.
- Class Segment B: 1:30-4:30 PM :: Class time with Lisa who will guide the 2nd part of class.
- Clean-Up & Depart: 4:30-5:00 PM
Due to limited class size, the spot for this class is transferable but payment is non-refundable. Please read about this policy in our Studio Policies.