Paint With Me - Book Your Reservation
Want to paint with me?
I offer painting sessions by appointment to provide specific guidance and feedback in a one-on-one or small group setting.
By purchasing this item you are making a non-refundable $50 deposit to reserve your spot! This $50 will be applied towards the total cost of the session.
The remainder of the balance will be due at the session via cash, check, PayPal, Venmo, or credit card:
Half day (9:30-12): $95
Full day (9:30-12 and then lunch from 12-1 and then paint 1-3:30 PM): $175
Two+ days: $160 per day
TWO or more PEOPLE
Half day: $80 per person
Full day: $160 per person
Two+ days: $150 per day per person
I don't know everything about painting but what I know and what I practice, I'm open to sharing during painting sessions by appointment. These sessions might help you:
- receive specific guidance and criticism in a one-on-one or small group setting
- get experience without investing in all the stuff, so you can get a sense as to whether you would like to make the investment
- have concentrated time to work on a specific painting
- gain the confidence about things before going into a class group setting
You can come ...
- for half day or full day or multiple day sessions
- by yourself or with other humans
- for oils or acrylics or gouache
If you're interested, you can email me at email@example.com and we can calendar an appointment and I can give you a supply list of things you will need to bring.
How to Book
To book your painting session, purchase this item to make your non-refundable $50 deposit. I will reach out to you within 72 hours to schedule your appointment.
You can email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with scheduling concerns or to learn more about one-on-one sessions.
STRESSED ABOUT SUPPLIES?
If a supply list stresses you out because you just don't know where to get everything, not to worry. I can provide everything you need for the session including canvases, and paints and everything else you need for a kit fee of:
- Acrylics: $35 ///// Oils: $20 ///// Gouache: $10
These kits can be reserved by emailing me at email@example.com and paid for during class time.
When it's time for lunch, I'm usually ravenous and typically, I walk to an eatery near the studio to eat. You are welcome to join me at one of my favorite eateries or you are welcome to fly solo and do your own lunch adventure or you can even stay in the studio and work without taking a break while I go and eat. Totally up to you. :-)