Regular price $100.00 Sale price
Would you like to commission me to paint you something? Well, ok then. Here's how it works:
The process begins when you purchase a non-refundable deposit to get a commissioned work started. Once that is done:
- I will contact you and request that you email me about 4-5 images that I can look at and choose from. Please DO NOT send me a photo that you don't want me to select. :-) (Portraits are popular but really I can paint any subject you want (florals, still life, landscape, etc.)).
- I will choose one of the photos and let you know which I choose. I will ask that you allow me the artistic freedom to paint the subject using my loose, expressive style and my best judgement and the inspiration that I receive unique to the image.
- I will then paint the work (within a 2-4 week time frame) and I will email the finished painting to you.
- We will either arrange shipping (if you live far away) or pick-up (if you live close to my studio). Prior to shipping/pick-up, I'll send you an invoice for the balance of the commissioned work and any shipping costs as appropriate.
- If you hate the final painting, I will keep the painting and offer it for sale to the public at large and you will not need to pay the balance. With very few exceptions, I will not go back and forth to make adjustments.
Acrylic on stretched canvas
- Small: $225 (up to but no larger than 8x10 inches)
- Medium: $325 (up to but no larger than 18x24 inches)***
- Large: $425 (up to but no larger than 30x30 inches)
Gouache on paper
Oil on gessobord or paper
- Small: $215 (up to but no larger than 6x8 inches)
- Medium: $315 (up to but lo larger than 11x14 inches)***
- Large: $415 (up to but no larger than 18x24 inches)