Regular price $100.00 Sale price
Would you like to commission me to paint you something? Well, ok then. Here's how it works:
The process begins when you purchase a non-refundable deposit to get a commissioned work started. Once that is done:
- I will contact you and request that you email me about 2-3 images that I can look at and choose from. Please DO NOT send me a photo that you don't want me to select. :-) (Portraits are popular but really I can paint any subject you want (florals, still life, landscape, etc.)).
- I will choose one of the photos and let you know which I choose. I will ask that you allow me the artistic freedom to paint the subject using my loose, expressive style and my best judgement and the inspiration that I receive unique to the image.
- I will then paint the work (within a 2-4 week time frame) and I will email the finished painting to you.
- We will either arrange shipping (if you live far away) or pick-up (if you live close to my studio). Prior to shipping/pick-up, I'll send you an invoice for the balance of the commissioned work and any shipping costs as appropriate.
- If you hate the final painting, I will keep the painting and offer it for sale to the public at large and you will not need to pay the balance. With very few exceptions, I will not go back and forth to make adjustments.
Gouache on paper, cropped and mounted onto crescent board, ready to be framed (please also let me know if you want me to consider adding typing, charcoal, and/or collage):
One Size: $150 (up to but no larger than 8x10 inches as I do not go much larger when working with gouache)***
Acrylic on stretched canvas
- Small: $200 (up to but no larger than 8x10 inches)
- Medium: $300 (up to but no larger than 18x24 inches)***
- Large: $450 (up to but no larger than 30x30 inches)
Oil on gessobord or paper cropped and mounted onto crescent board
- Small: $160 (up to but no larger than 6x8 inches)
- Medium: $215 (up to but lo larger than 11x14 inches)***
- Large: $415 (up to but no larger than 18x24 inches)