Paint With Me - Book Your Reservation
ART LESSONS IN THE TIME OF COVID-19. All sessions will be conducted in my home located in Santa Ana, California. As we work in close proximity, we will both need to wear face masks. Masks can be taken off when we get into a rhythm and are painting 6 feet apart from each other. But every time we come closer together for demos or observation or feedback, we will both need to wear our masks.
By purchasing this item you are making a non-refundable $50 deposit to reserve your spot. This $50 will be applied toward the total cost of the session.
The remainder of the balance will be due at the session via cash, check, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, or credit card:
ONE PERSON: $160
TWO PEOPLE: $150 per person
I don't know everything about painting but what I know and what I practice, I'm open to sharing during painting sessions by appointment. These sessions might help you:
- receive specific guidance and criticism in a private or semi-private setting
- get experience without investing in all the stuff, so you can get a sense as to whether you would like to make the investment to adopting a painting practice
- have concentrated time to work on a specific painting
- gain the confidence about things before going into a class group setting
You can come ...
- by yourself or with one other human
- for guidance with sketching
- for painting guidance with gouache, oils, acrylics or ink
How to Book
To book your painting session, purchase this item to make your non-refundable $50 deposit. I will reach out to you within 72 hours to schedule your appointment.
You can email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with scheduling concerns or to learn more about one-on-one sessions.
STRESSED ABOUT SUPPLIES?
If a supply list stresses you out because you just don't know where to get everything, not to worry. I can provide everything you need for the session including canvases, and paints and everything else you need for a kit fee of:
- Acrylics: $35 ///// Oils: $20 ///// Gouache: $10
These kits can be reserved by emailing me at email@example.com and paid for during class time.
SET-UP & CLEANUP
You are welcome to come 15 minutes before the session starts to set up and stay another 15 minutes afterward to clean up. :-)
If you live within driving distance from Santa Ana, I'm willing to come to your home to teach. The cost for home visit lessons is an additional $30 per person, per morning or afternoon session.