LOCATION :: View map here.
207 N. Broadway St., Studio L
Santa Ana, CA 92701
- We recommend parking in the covered parking structure located on the corner of Broadway and 3rd and Streets.
- Street metered parking is available 8AM to 8PM every day. Free metered parking on Sundays.
WORKSHOPS + LECTURES + SPECIAL EVENTS
- Half-day, full-day, multi-day workshops, lectures, and special events are scheduled throughout the year. Once you purchase a workshop through PayPal or Google Checkout, you will be enrolled.
- If you would like to enroll in a workshop that has been sold out, please send an email to email@example.com and you will be put on a waiting list.
- Due to limited class size, purchased spots for all workshops are transferable but payment is non-refundable.
- What this means: If you buy a class spot and are unable to attend, and if there is a waiting list of students that has formed, we will put you in contact with the first person on the list to whom you can offer your class spot. If the person on the list accepts, then that person will need to pay you for your spot and once that transaction is complete and both parties are satisfied, we will transfer your spot to the other person. If you are unable to attend and there is no waiting list, we will unfortunately be unable to provide refunds.
In the very rare event of an emergency or unavoidable natural disaster or act of God, the class may be cancelled. In this situation, all fees will be reimbursed to students in full.
In walking distance from the studio are superb restaurants and eateries with various price ranges that can be enjoyed throughout the year including Gypsy Den, Lola Gaspar, Memphis at the Santora, Chapter One, Calacas, and more. NOTE: Buy a coffee-to-go from Gypsy Den in the morning ... save your cup ... and receive free refills all day long. Thank you, Gypsy Den!
- Two good options for lodging are: Embassy Suites and Doubletree by Hilton. Both are near the Orange County airport and a few minutes from The Studio. The Studio does not provide lodging or ground transportation services. MISC There is no smoking allowed in The Studio.
- The Studio is located on the second floor. An ADA-approved elevator provides easy access to the second floor.
- Occasionally, the Studio will host FREE events (e.g., open houses, book launch parties, etcetera). There is no cost to attend our FREE events but we ask that you send an RSVP to confirm your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow us to efficiently plan and organize the best experience possible.
SELECTED ORANGE COUNTY ATTRACTIONS
Bower's Museum (Santa Ana)
Orange County High School of the Arts (Santa Ana)
Santa Ana Zoo (Santa Ana)
Jamestown Village Flea Market (Tustin)
Orange Circle Antique Mall (Orange)
Laguna Beach Attractions (Laguna Beach)
Long Beach Convention Center (Long Beach)
Downtown Disney (Anaheim)
CODE OF ETHICS
Students, teachers, staff, guests, and all volunteers will interact with one another with respect and consideration. Good conduct and good manners will be expected from all people who enter the Studio. Hateful, disrespectful or derogatory speech or behavior will not be tolerated and may be grounds for expulsion from the Studio.
Questions? Contact email@example.com