Consult With Me
I am happy to provide consultations for people who are interested in my point of view about certain matters. There are two popular topics people want to consult with me about: Publishing and Running an Art Studio.
Here are links to two of my online classes that address those two topics:
The online classes might be a good way for you to go as they answer most questions people ask of me. If after you take the classes you still want to consult with me or if you just want to consult with me without taking the online courses, please feel free to contact me.
Other frequent topics people seek consultations on are:
- How to get unstuck from assorted creative ruts and into a truly free state of creativity
- How to develop a disciplined routine to create
- How to become a teacher of art
- How to start selling art
- Tips for public speaking
- Tips for developing a sensible fitness & eating routine
- Tips for being punctual (AKA respectful of other people's time) ... and never be late again
Consultations on painting methods and practice
- Review and feedback/criticism of your work
- Tailored homework assignments
- Overall consultation of challenges you are having with your painting practice
If you are interested in consulting with me on these or any other matters for which you'd like my perspective and opinion please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Basically, you can use the time to ask me anything. And I'll answer as honestly and thoughtfully as possible. :)
Consultations can be done via Facetime, FB VideoChat or by phone.
>RATES: $60 (for one 40-minute session)
(Photo Credit: Nick Holmes)