Paint With Me
I don't know everything about painting but what I know and what I practice, I'm open to sharing during painting sessions by appointment. These sessions might help you:
- receive specific guidance and criticism in a one-on-one or small group setting
- get experience without investing in all the stuff, so you can get a sense as to whether you would like to make the investment
- have concentrated time to work on a specific painting
- gain the confidence about things before going into a class group setting
You can come ...
- for half day or full day or multiple day sessions
- by yourself or with other humans
- for oils or acrylics or inks/watercolors/gouache
If you're interested, you can email me at email@example.com and we can calendar an appointment and I can give you a supply list of things you will need to bring.
How to Book
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment or learn more about one-on-one sessions.
ONE PERSONHalf day (9:30-12): $95
Full day (9:30-12 and then lunch from 12-1 and then paint 1-3:30 PM): $175
Two+ days: $160 per day
TWO or more PEOPLEHalf day: $80 per person
Full day: $160 per person
Two+ days: 150 per day per person
Payments via cash, check, PayPal, Venmo, or credit card will be accepted the day of the session. :-)
STRESSED ABOUT SUPPLIES?If a supply list stresses you out because you just don't know where to get everything, not to worry. I can provide everything you need for the session including canvases, and paints and everything else you need for a kit fee of:
- Acrylics: $35 ///// Oils: $20 ///// Watercolors/gouache: $10
These kits can be reserved by emailing me at email@example.com and paid for during class time.
ABOUT LUNCH:When it's time for lunch, I'm usually ravenous and typically, I walk to an eatery near the studio to eat. You are welcome to join me at one of my favorite eateries or you are welcome to fly solo and do your own lunch adventure or you can even stay in the studio and work without taking a break while I go and eat. Totally up to you. :-)