Expressive Florals with Pam Garrison 2020
207 N. Broadway Street, Suite L
Santa Ana, CA 92701
BASIC ART KIT: Each participating artist is asked to bring a very basic art kit to class as follows:
- Apron & scissors
- Small selection of favorite pencils/black writing tools; colored pencils & markers
- Watercolor set if you have one
- Small selection/variety of watercolor brushes; acrylic paint brushes
Small selection of acrylic paint - white, black, blue, red, yellow and two other favorite colors- can be student grade tubes or even inexpensive craft paint bottles.
SCHEDULE for both days:
- Arrive & Settle: 9:00 :: Time for students to arrive, settle in.
- Class Segment A: 9:30-12:00 :: Class time with Pam who will demonstrate and guide the 1st part of class.
- Lunch & Stroll: 12:00 PM :: You can choose to brown bag it or take a stroll to one of the many hip and artsy eateries in the historic Artist's Village in Santa Ana, like The Gypsy Den.
- Class Segment B: 1:30-4:30 PM :: Class time with Pam who will guide the 2nd part of class.
- Clean-Up & Depart: 4:30-5:00 PM
Due to limited class size, the spot for this class is transferable but payment is non-refundable. Please read about this policy in our Studio Policies.
Please read class policies for Studio CRESCENDOh here. By purchasing this class, you are agreeing to abide by the class policies