Stephanie Lee : Collaboration 2019
207 N. Broadway Street, Suite L
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Join Stephanie and your fellow workshop participants in creating a few large, collaborative paintings using DIY texture mediums that you will learn how to make and modify in the workshop as well as paper, paint, and other mark-making materials.
- Your favorite basic art tools including:
- Your favorite paintbrushes
- A small pile of paper ephemera that can include vintage papers, photo copies, magazine pages, handmade collage papers, etc.
- A few of your favorite paints including a white and a black (I like heavy bodied Titanium White and Mars Black)
- Optional Items: Any additional mediums or mark-making tools that you love working with such as Stabilo pencils, artist crayons, scratching tools, etc.
Learn more about Stephanie at www.stephanieleeart.com
SCHEDULE for both days:
- Arrive & Settle: 9:00 :: Time for students to arrive, settle in.
- Class Segment A: 9:30-12:00 :: Class time with Stephanie who will demonstrate and guide the 1st part of class.
- Lunch & Stroll: 12:00 PM :: You can choose to brown bag it or take a stroll to one of the many hip and artsy eateries in the historic Artist's Village in Santa Ana, like The Gypsy Den.
- Class Segment B: 1:30-4:30 PM :: Class time with Stephanie who will guide the 2nd part of class.
- Clean-Up & Depart: 4:30-5:00 PM
Due to limited class size, the spot for this class is transferable but payment is non-refundable. Please read about this policy in our Studio Policies.
Please read class policies for Studio CRESCENDOh here. By purchasing this class, you are agreeing to abide by the class policies